I have linked up with Step Into Second Grade with Amy Lemons to tell you a little bit more about me :)
1. I have been dancing since I was 3. This is a picture of my VERY first tap dance.
2. I'm a part of a performance dance company. We do annual performances and charity events. Here is a picture of one of the groups I dance with.
3. The first year my boyfriend and I were dating, he took me to Disneyland! I've been to Disneyland almost 10 time and I never get tired of it! I asked my boyfriend if we could go to Disneyland again this year, and he said "Again?!"
4. My grandma died of stomach cancer when my dad was 15. I have never met her--but I look JUST like her :) Even though she is not around anymore, I still feel a connection with her and I know that she is looking down and smiling at me.
5. My best friend and I have known each other since we were 3. We both went to the same daycare and we grew-up together. This picture is taken at the zoo, a place we used to always go as a kid together :)
6. I'm allergic to shellfish. I can't even go to PF Changs. Even the SMELL of shellfish causes me to have an allergic reaction. Sometimes, it can be a hassle going to restaurants.
7. I love animals, especially rescuing them! I rescued a little kitten and my boyfriend rescued a German Shepard. Because of our small apartment, we had to give them to a new home :( My boyfriend and I have a bird, lizard, and hamster together. We are very serious, we have our fur/feather/scale babies to think of :)
8. I love baking cupcakes!! I've only just startedThis is from The Cupcakery in Orange County. They won Cupcake Wars!
9. I am the godmother of my wonderful nephew, Austin. I love this little boy more than life itself.
10. I am a sister of Alpha Phi International Fraternity. We are called a fraternity because we have been around since the word sorority was even created!
I hope you learned a little bit about me in this post. I try to keep myself busy with other little hobbies to keep me a well-rounded person. I tell everyone that I am more than just Ms. L :)