I have been given another award from Lacy at Lacy's Letters. I'm so happy to have received the Versatile Blogger Award!
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their site.
2. Include the award image in your post.
3. Give seven random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and include a link to their site.
5. Let bloggers know they've been nominated.
Here are some Random Facts about myself:-
1. I have been dancing since I was three years old! I have done tap, jazz, ballet, and pointe.
2. I have tried out to be a cheerleader for an NFL team (twice).
3. Disneyland is my most favorite place in the world.
4. My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years.
5. I have 3 pets in my apartment: a hamster named Rosie, a peach-face lovebird named Keen, and a bearded dragon named Spike.
6. I love chocolate :)
7. I love baking cupcakes with my mom.
8. Pinterest is my secret addiction.
9. I struggle a lot with technology (can you tell).
10. I am a huge sucker for animals! Especially dogs.
11. My family is spread across 5 different states--but we are extremely close.
12. I look EXACTLY like my grandmother and great-grandmother.
13. I hate living in apartments.
Now for the nominations:
1. It's Grow Time
2. Second Grade Silliness
3. The Hands-On Teacher
4. Heather's Heart
5. A Cupcake for the Teacher
6. Teach on a Limb
7. The Meek Moose
9. Learning is Something to Treasure
10. The Picture Book Teacher's Edition
11. Third Grade All Stars
12. Grade Three is the Place for Me
13. Our Future is Bright
14. I Live 2 Learn. I Live 2 Grow
15. Second Grade Sunshine
Now for the Newbie Blog Hop...
Thank you to Janis from Grade Three is the Place for Me! for putting together this great newbie blog hop.
When you join, make sure you share:
1. what state you are in
2. your current teaching position
3. your teaching experience
4. when you started blogging
5. share a blogging tip / blogging resource
1. I teach in sunny California.
2. I am currently teaching third grade.
3. This will be my second (official year) in third grade. I did a lot of volunteer work and my student teaching in third grade. I also have spent some time working and volunteering in kindergarten, 4th, and high school (long-term sub job).
4. I started blogging about less than a month ago.
5. My tip is to do any linky parties that other blogs host! It is a great way to get your new blog some exposure :)